Orchard View Transportation Department
New! New! New! ***Student Transportation Form***
The Orchard View Transportation office is located in the High School
16 N.Quarterline, Muskegon, MI 49442
Transportation Director Kim Bidwell 231.760.1330
Administrative Assistant Deanna Tottingham 231.760.1330
School bus routes can change to reflect the needs of the district. Please check back often for the latest route information.
BUS STOP RULES
- If your student is transported to/from school from the same address, he/she will ride the same bus to/from school.
- All students are required to be at the bus stop waiting to load the bus 10 minutes before the scheduled pick up time.
- Please know that our take home times will vary the first week of school. It is not uncommon for us to leave the schools a half-hour after dismissal time. Extra time is needed to make sure students find their correct bus.
- Please encourage your child, if they get on the wrong bus, to stay on the bus and alert the bus driver. We will then make every effort to get your child to their correct stop.
- Trailer park stops are listed as Footpath & Brooks, Footpath & Evanston and Evanston & Friendship.
- Kindergarten thru fifth grade students will be given bussing information from their building either by mail or at back to school night. Please look over your student's bus tag carefully.
Thank you for your patience as we get the new year started. If there are any questions, please contact the Transportation Office at 760-1330.